All the time that my husband and I have been on the island of Majorca we have lived in the Andratx area. We’ve shuttled back and forth to Palma thousands of times and we know the SW corner pretty well. But like a lot of people who live and work here, we don’t tend to get the chance to visit other parts of the island for any length of time. Yes we go for a walk or to attend an event, cover a story or go for a job photographing a house, but to spend more than a day in another area is rare.
Also in Holiday
- Class at Palma school sent home for displaying the Spanish flag
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Amber Heard helps put Mallorca on the global map
- Just passed his test, and four times over the limit
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits