Two weeks until Easter and both restaurant interiors and terraces open for business! Albeit restricted, yet how wonderful to see our island coming back to life! Not a time to drop our guard, but what a pleasure to finally enjoy a coffee and a tasty meal seated and served. Understandably many restaurants have decided to wait a little longer before opening. So, this week we have some restaurants with open terraces, others still simply offering their delicious takeaway options to suit all tastes. Many still delivering to your home. So do call and check first. Either way please support these resourceful restauranteurs who have worked so very hard to bring food to our tables during the worst of times.
Where to go out to eat this weekend in Mallorca
Also in Holiday
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Police chase ends with arrest of one of Mallorca's most dangerous criminals