Well, well, May is nearly out and just a few days ago we had that sudden drop in temperature and a lovely rainy day for the garden just to prove what the proverbs and sayings mean. We needed to pop that extra cardigan back on but the rain was worth it, everything in the garden seems to hold its head up after a refreshing rainfall.
Gardening in Mallorca: Growing in abundance
There is other more serious cutting and snipping needing to be done right now
Also in Holiday
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements