The honey season in the Migjorn may not be as good as it was last year, because the lack of rain means there’s less flowers for the bees to feed on, according to beekeeper Tomeu Pizá, from Son Granada, in Llucmajor, who started checking his 30 beehives a couple of weeks ago.
Honey season in Mallorca won't be as sweet as last year
Also in Holiday
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- Balearic alert as Britons start to put the brakes on international holidays
- Steven McManaman sells the family home in Mallorca
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!