We have said many times and we will continue to say it loud and clear: The most serious threat to marine life in the Balearic Sea and the Mediterranean is climate change. Warming waters, rising sea levels, and more frequent extreme weather events have ramifications, such as the disappearance of species and habitats and the arrival of invasive species.
Posidonia in 2050?
IPCC predictions tell us that Posidonia no longer meets this guarantee
Also in Holiday
- The owner's fear of the 'tenant-squatter' in Mallorca
- Update: Mallorca December temperature records broken, Mallorca basks in sunshine, highs of 24ºC
- Top British cyclist trains in Alcudia
- Housing law has reduced the number of homes to rent in Mallorca by up to 30%
- New Exeter to Mallorca flights for 2024 - the Brits are coming