Seas and coasts in a good state of conservation are essential for economic prosperity, human well-being and to respond to the climate challenge. The future of important industries for the Balearic Islands such as tourism, fishing and the nautical sector is strongly linked to the conservation of the marine and coastal environment.
Investing to protect our seas
The Balearics must have at least 30% of its sea protected by 2030
Also in Holiday
- One person seriously injured after a boat explodes in Mallorca
- Anger over luxury yacht in Mallorca
- Let there be light, government office in Palma breaks government energy blackout!
- Spiderman hotel thief caught robbing guests while they slept in Mallorca
- Barack Obama's favourite super yacht returns to Mallorca