The end of another working week of 2023 and already the energy is blowing around the Soller Valley. Some companies have new bosses who are ready to make their mark early in the year. Corporate companies arrive with a bang and then spend months really trying to understand the vibe of this ‘Island within an Island’. This is an unpopular phase these days as the Soller Valley has opened up. The road tunnel and its eventual lifting of the price tag has been a game changer for the incomers. Some older residents still think their future is out to sea and in France and beyond, as life used to be.
Life in the Soller Valley: another working week of 2023
Filming is big business in the Soller and the port
Also in Holiday
- Happy days for second homeowners in Spain?
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Take a look at what's on offer in this week's Classifieds!
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain