As propositions go for an apartment to buy to be lived in all year, 249,000 euros for a place in Bellevue might seem reasonable, assuming this is a two-bedroom apartment. This said, Bellevue occupies the same development, originally known as Urbanización Bellavista, as the Siesta Apartments. A quick look at Idealista’s website, and one finds a top-price of 228,000 euros for a two-bedroom apartment in the Siestas, which does actually sound like a rather optimistic price - two others are 50,000 euros cheaper.
Why would anyone pay quarter of a million euros for a place in Bellevue?
The Siestas are for residential, all-year use, if owners so wish
Also in News
- British residents unable to drive in Spain from Friday, licence exchange process still flawed
- One of the world’s largest super yachts went "missing" after leaving Mallorca
- Taylor Swift jets in for Mallorca wedding
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Eyewitness account when two planes collided on the tarmac at Palma airport in Mallorca