Every year, amidst the changing landscape and the falling leaves, a recurring question arises: When do the clocks change?
When do the clocks 'fall back' with the arrival of autumn?
The winter time change is often confused with the start of autumn, which this year takes place on September 23
Also in Holiday
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- Famous old club to become part of new Palma hotel
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca