Itching, scratching, suffering. According to experts, the current mosquito plague in Mallorca is expected to last until at least the end of October. And what is worse for some, cockroaches are also spreading more and more due to the hot and humid climate on the island.
Mosquito plague in Mallorca to continue deep into autumn
Cockroaches are also spreading more and more
Also in Holiday
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- Famous old club to become part of new Palma hotel
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca