The job title for Christian Roses is executive producer at Pirates Village in Santa Ponsa, the themed hotel that opened in 2013. Since April this year, he has been the president of the Santa Ponsa hoteliers association, and he is happy to report that the 2022 season has been "very good" not just in terms of tourist business but also from the point of view of "incidents".
A positive view of the 2023 season from Santa Ponsa
Bookings are better than a year ago for 2022
Also in Holiday
- Massive security operation for Christmas in Mallorca
- Michael Douglas has a fortune of 350 million dollars, Mallorca home is one of his key assets
- Penguins land in Mallorca
- Mallorca security services on red alert for Spain-Morocco World Cup clash
- "The main economy in the Balearics has become the real-estate business"