The International Luxury Travel Market (ILTM) in Cannes is one of the world's main travel fairs dedicated to this segment. Held in December, Mallorca was highlighted as being the principal luxury destination in the Mediterranean for 2023.
Mallorca the leading destination for luxury tourism in 2023
Luxury tourism tends not to be affected by economic fluctuations
Also in Holiday
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- Famous old club to become part of new Palma hotel
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca