President Armengol nevertheless suggests that there will not be the same "peaks of maximum visitor activity".
The number of seats is more than 2019's total passenger number.
The Spanish government is upbeat and so is the Balearic government.
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims