“In the meantime, we would also like to see the Foreign and Commonwealth Office up its game. We know there is a serious lack of consistency between the services provided by the various British embassies and consulates around the world and that has to be addressed by the Foreign Office.”
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca