After Brexit, more than 208,000 Britons have obtained the document that accredits them as beneficiaries of most of the rights that EU citizens have in application of the Withdrawal Agreement: the TIE card.
211,000 Britons have not taken out the new TIE ID card in Spain
Brexit challenges still to overcome like paper driving licences
- One of the world’s largest super yachts went "missing" after leaving Mallorca
- Carry-on baggage charge to be scrapped says EU
- The Indian summer has arrived in Mallorca
- Record number of flights scheduled for Palma Airport over the winter season
- Albufera Nature Park in Mallorca has had problems because of a 'different' type of visitor