The primary children at Queen’s College have been stepping into stories to shape their learning. The teachers have been creating opportunities to make stories and history real; this is the best way to make learning a memorable experience. Stories or events as a starting point launch so many learning journeys; they initiate role play, free writing, poems, drama, art, music and investigation …. the list could go on!
Run, Run as fast as you can, you can’t catch me I’m the Gingerbread Man
Plus other adventures from Queen’s College
- "Massive queues" for British travellers at Palma airport
- Palma nightlife - Close at midnight or move to the industrial estates
- President Armengol comes to the defence of teacher in Spanish flag affair
- Class at Palma school sent home for displaying the Spanish flag
- Woman arrested for biting off a man's earlobe at a Palma bar