Kitchens and chefs with soul is the gastronomic promotion of Ultima Hora and B-STYLE GASTRONOMY with which you can enjoy exclusive tasting menus from the most relevant chefs of Mallorca.
The tasting menu, prepared by chef Andreu Genestra, will be served for an all inclusive price of 58.50€ at the Aromata restaurant located in Calle Concepció No.12 in Palma.
You can enjoy this menu from 11 May to 30 June or until all available places are taken, for a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 diners per table according to current COVID-19 regulations.
· Coca of smoked peppers with Mariona almond milk mayonnaise
· Crunchy lotus root, chickpea and spicy tahini
· Tart tatin of parsnip, beetroot and morel mushrooms
· Grilled hake brioche.
· Tomato cherry with blue mole sauce, sweet corn juice and celeriac vegetable foie gras
· Grilled lacquered monkfish 'sapo', wild rice with black olive béarnaise and fennel foam
· Porc Negre tails & red prawn tartar and sour fruit puffs
· Roasted pear, vanilla & tarragon chantilly and white chocolate
· Petit Fours chocolates
· Rosa Blanca lager.
· Son Ravell white wine Blanc 2020 Viogner Vi de Finca
· Armero Adrover Vinicultors
· Margalida Llompart vintage red wine from Macia Batle
· Font Major mineral water
In addition to the restaurant that bears his name at the Son Jaumell hotel in Capdepera, chef Andreu Genestra - awarded a Michelin star in 2014 and two Repsol suns - runs Aromata, his establishment in Palma. A café-restaurant serving Mallorcan Mediterranean cuisine for all palates, where taste, produce and simplicity are the basis of the recipes.