Contestants on ITV's hit Mallorca-made dating show, Love Island, have been told to beware of the snakes at the new Mallorca villa, according to UK news reports.
Beware of the Mallorca snakes, Love Island contestants told
Hit show moved to new villa
Also in News
- Marga Prohens, the centre right politician who spent her summers in Southampton, looks set to be new Balearic President
- Six-year-old girl falls from a third floor in Palma
- Oprah Winfrey in Mallorca holiday
- Monday's weather in Mallorca - alerts for rain and thunderstorms
- It´s not fare. Palma taxi problems mount
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Ridiculous, there are no poisonous snakes on the island. Hopefully the Bulletin has got it wrong again and the contestants were told to take care and not disturb the nesting snakes, just like any other nesting creature. They don't need to beware of the snakes.