The US Secretary of State must surely know what it is really like to be on the losing the side, he lost the 2004 presidential election campaign to George W Bush! Most people after that would have done the honourable thing. But now he’s back and he’s spent this week globe trotting telling the world that, despite the Brussels attacks, Europe on red alert and scores of people being killed by suicide bombers in Yemen, Iraq and Syria, the US. - by which I hope he includes the west as well - is winning the fight against ISIS, although he denied we are at war with them.
Also in News
- Massive security operation for Christmas in Mallorca
- Michael Douglas has a fortune of 350 million dollars, Mallorca home is one of his key assets
- Penguins land in Mallorca
- Mallorca security services on red alert for Spain-Morocco World Cup clash
- "The main economy in the Balearics has become the real-estate business"