One of the most enjoyable aspects of a visit to the Maldives was a trip in a seaplane to my hotel. It was fantastic and meant that the holiday started and finished on a high. Now there are moves for a regular seaplane link between Pollensa and Formentera. This is an excellent idea. The Bay of Pollensa has been home to seaplanes for many years and to this day the Canadair firefighting seaplanes are based there.
Seaplanes in Majorca
Also in News
- Massive security operation for Christmas in Mallorca
- Michael Douglas has a fortune of 350 million dollars, Mallorca home is one of his key assets
- Mallorca security services on red alert for Spain-Morocco World Cup clash
- Ex-Ukrainian professional cyclist arrested in Mallorca
- Lady Di was planning on buying a house in Mallorca