The Balearic government has quite rightly unveiled their plans for the cash which has been raised through the tourist tax. So far about 100 million euros have been obtained for government coffers by the controversial levy. This money is destined to be spent on 100 projects across the Balearics.
Also in News
- Missing British rugby player had been in the Balearics
- Diving with blue whales in Mallorca
- From Hollywood to Mallorca love still in the air for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones
- "It is a grave error not to listen to our foreign residents," said Mayor of Andratx
- Mallorca doctors vote to go on strike