The leader of the Labour Party, Jeremy Corbyn, is calling for a second referendum on Brexit, a so-called people's vote. I will have you know that people actually voted in the first referendum so I don't really know why it is called a people's vote, but perhaps more people might vote in it this time, if it goes ahead, and perhaps they might also see the wider picture. It has taken Corbyn two years to decide that Britain needed a second referendum. But having said Theresa May has spent the last two years saying that Brexit means Brexit, but unfortunately the people are none the wiser because if Brexit does mean Brexit then why is Britain in such a Brexit mess and why is it that the opinion polls say that the result of the second people's vote may be the complete opposite of the first people's vote because the people have had enough.
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers
- Skiing in Mallorca has never been so easy