Why is Pedro Sanchez making life so difficult for himself? His socialist party was the most voted at the last election but he needs a coalition to form a government and become prime minister. He has tried to play hardball with his obvious partner, the far-left Podemos, but it has backfired and the rest of the left-wing parties are following Podemos’ lead.
Does big business still run Spain?
Also in News
- Michael Douglas has a fortune of 350 million dollars, Mallorca home is one of his key assets
- Mallorca security services on red alert for Spain-Morocco World Cup clash
- Ex-Ukrainian professional cyclist arrested in Mallorca
- Briton drowns in Can Picafort
- Massive security operation for Christmas in Mallorca