The Fitur tourism fair has been taking place in Madrid. It is an important gathering of the Spanish tourist industry and there was special concern this year about the state of the German market market. You can safely say that if Germany sneezes, Majorca catches a cold because the market is key to the island. About three million German tourists come to the island every year, almost half a million more than the second-placed market, Britain.
Also in News
- Massive security operation for Christmas in Mallorca
- Michael Douglas has a fortune of 350 million dollars, Mallorca home is one of his key assets
- Mallorca security services on red alert for Spain-Morocco World Cup clash
- Ex-Ukrainian professional cyclist arrested in Mallorca
- Lady Di was planning on buying a house in Mallorca