I visited one of the out of town shopping centres on Sunday; it was packed, the mixture of all the shops being open and the beautiful weather was a fantastic combination. Majorca is very lucky because shoppers are now spoilt for choice but there is a downside; it does appear that the smaller shops in the city are closing down.
Also in News
- Massive security operation for Christmas in Mallorca
- Michael Douglas has a fortune of 350 million dollars, Mallorca home is one of his key assets
- Mallorca security services on red alert for Spain-Morocco World Cup clash
- Ex-Ukrainian professional cyclist arrested in Mallorca
- Lady Di was planning on buying a house in Mallorca