Isabel Díaz Ayuso is the president of the Madrid regional government. She is a member of the Partido Popular, as is the president of Andalusia and the president of Galicia, Alberto Núñez Feijóo. Apart from being members of the PP, they have something in common - their administrations opposed the Spanish government's proposal regarding greater coronavirus restrictions for municipalities with more than 100,000 people. For good measure, the Catalan government said no as well.
Also in News
- You no longer have to remove liquids, electronic device from your hand luggage at Palma airport
- Palma town hall cannot stop demolition of beach restaurant, say environmentalists
- Supermarket shop in Mallorca 70% more expensive than a year ago
- Prison for driver responsible for the death of a teenager on the Algaida road
- Balearics is for sale, over 91 hotels on the market