Former prime ministers tend not to retreat from the public eye never to be heard from again. They cast shadows on successors in a way that one might compare with Sir Alex Ferguson. Moyes, van Gaal, Mourinho and Solskjaer; it is their lot to endlessly be compared. But there are differences between Sir Alex and ex-prime ministers. Despite what he might think about the team, he keeps his powder dry. He also went out as a winner. Former prime ministers are invariably losers.
Aznar and the hostages to the past
Also in News
- Massive security operation for Christmas in Mallorca
- Michael Douglas has a fortune of 350 million dollars, Mallorca home is one of his key assets
- Penguins land in Mallorca
- Mallorca security services on red alert for Spain-Morocco World Cup clash
- "The main economy in the Balearics has become the real-estate business"