Not all is lost, everyone. The Czech Republic has removed the Balearics (and the Canaries) from its list of places with high risk of coronavirus infection. It will no longer be necessary for travellers returning from the islands to present a negative test or spend fourteen days in quarantine. This joyous news was announced by the Czech health ministry on Monday, and yet it appeared to go completely unnoticed.
The Czechs to the rescue
Also in News
- Massive security operation for Christmas in Mallorca
- Michael Douglas has a fortune of 350 million dollars, Mallorca home is one of his key assets
- Penguins land in Mallorca
- Mallorca security services on red alert for Spain-Morocco World Cup clash
- "The main economy in the Balearics has become the real-estate business"