In the past I have been known to become overtly grumpy when I hear so-called Americanisms uttered by English speaking people. Moreover, if you want to see steam coming out from my ears you could talk to me about American English and proper English - English, as if they were both the same. For instance, why the necessity to call everyone, male or female, in every situation - GUYS which seems to be the case at this, like, moment-in-time? Just stop it will you?
So, guys its ‘like’ speaking the Queens English inn'it?
Also in News
- Michael Douglas has a fortune of 350 million dollars, Mallorca home is one of his key assets
- Mallorca security services on red alert for Spain-Morocco World Cup clash
- Briton drowns in Can Picafort
- Ex-Ukrainian professional cyclist arrested in Mallorca
- Massive security operation for Christmas in Mallorca