Do you apply for one of the new TIE residency cards or not? That is the question! The new TIE cards, will in time be replacing our old green certificate residency cards as Britain completes its withdrawal from the European Union. The green certificate is still valid even after the end of the transition period (December 31), according to the British Embassy, which is working at the moment to try and get as many expat Britons to get their paperwork in order. Presumably, those Britons who are legalising their situation in Spain and have never had a green certificate will be given one of the new TIE cards.
TIE card v. green certificate
Also in News
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements