THERE are plenty of things I find rather odd about the restrictions which have been introduced to halt the spread of the coronavirus. As I am no medical expert I will not question the use of the mask (which must be used at all times unless you are in a bar or restaurant eating or drinking) or even the smoking ban introduced only in the Balearics.
Also in News
- You no longer have to remove liquids, electronic device from your hand luggage at Palma airport
- Balearic Xmas holiday to be hit by UK border force strike
- Briton arrested trying to smuggle drugs into the Balearics
- Mallorca’s ghost town Magalluf
- Morocco's World Cup defeat of Spain passes off without incident in Mallorca