It’s been a troubling time in the world and with summer upon us, it would have been reasonable to expect a little respite, some sun and calm. Instead, we have Covid-19 in its various guises hopping about the globe like a malevolent sprite and now torrential rains have hit Europe.
Anna Nicholas: Let it rain
Video footage of the carnage left in towns and villages following the downpour was hard to believe
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- Fury in Spain over M&S's Chorizo/paella croquetas
- Boom in foreign real estate agencies in Mallorca's towns is over
- Mallorcan shot dead in Brazil was "executed"
- Calling all Santas! Mass gathering in Palma on Saturday: Xmas What's On