In May 2007 I was spoilt rotten. I was handed a VIP pass to the Spanish Grand Prix as a guest of Spyker. A motorcycle scooped me up at the entrance to the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya and I spent the day mingling with the Formula One glitterati in the paddock. While I will treasure the memories forever, it’s fair to say that if you want to see all the action of an F1 race you’re better off watching from your sofa at home.
Summer Blog: The Sound of Silence
Also in News
- Enjoy the good Mallorca weather while it lasts
- Mallorca's green sea and problems with treating it
- Super luxury Scenic Eclipse comes out of the cold in Mallorca
- Wednesday's weather in Mallorca - Indian summer continuing for now
- Acquittal for drunk driver who ran over and killed a British citizen in Palma