I know a Mallorcan, who works for a major British satellite TV company, who heads home from London every summer and works from his apartment in Son Caliu. For three months he works in the sun with few problems and then heads back to England in September because his son has to return to school.
It makes perfect sense to me!
Spain to launch new VISA for Nomad workers
Also in News
- Class at Palma school sent home for displaying the Spanish flag
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Amber Heard helps put Mallorca on the global map
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Just passed his test, and four times over the limit