I have been out and about in Mallorca over the past week, mainly in an area once extremely popular with Germans, however the hotel manager told me that, this season, their clientele has been mainly British and that they had witnessed a marked surge in French tourists.
It’s been a funny old season
What will the winter hold for Mallorca?
Also in News
- Class at Palma school sent home for displaying the Spanish flag
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Amber Heard helps put Mallorca on the global map
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Just passed his test, and four times over the limit