New laws will be introduced to prevent travellers being left in a "ridiculous situation" following the collapse of firms such as Thomas Cook, the transport secretary says.
UK to copy Germany with new law after Thomas Cook collapse
Also in News
- Britons will have to pay to come to Mallorca from 2022
- 30 litres of rain within minutes, freak storm leaves path of destruction
- Yellow alert extended for torrential rain in Mallorca
- Police concerned at the prospect of a summer of "recklessness"
- Whale of a time for Mallorca diver who saved trapped humpback