Just two months after Jade Jagger, daughter of Rolling Stone Mick, and her two children were involved in a head-on collision with a lorry in Ibiza, in which Jade cracked her knee and narrowly escaped death, she was back on the catwalk yesterday in Barcelona. She was modelling for Spanish fashion house TCN during the ready to wear winter 2002 collection at Gaudi Fashion Week which runs until February 9.
Jade Jagger on Spanish catwalk after Ibiza escape
Also in News
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements