By Humphrey Carter BRITISH holidaymakers are not only tiring of bucket and spade holidays but also travelling further afield to get away from the Euro. Bulgaria and Croatia have been the big winners this year in the UK with increases of tourism of 64 and 78 percent respectively, according to the latest figures from ACNielson.
Holidaymakers flee the euro zone
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman