By Georgina Bromwich SNOW, ice and frost caused chaos across the island yesterday. Minorca's airport was closed for the best part of five hours until 2pm because of the danger of patches of ice on the runway, with all morning flights cancelled.
MINORCA COMES TO A COMPLETE STANDSTILL
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt
- Opening next year on Mallorca. The new super luxury resort