By Humphrey Carter SCORES of people from across Majorca gathered at the Club de Mar yesterday lunchtime to raise a glass in commemoration of the late legendary Chris Moorhouse who died at his New Zealand home a week ago.
FAREWELL TO CHRIS MOORHOUSE
Also in News
- Supermarket shop in Mallorca 70% more expensive than a year ago
- Balearics is for sale, over 91 hotels on the market
- Strikes at Spain's airports over the festive period
- You no longer have to remove liquids, electronic device from your hand luggage at Palma airport
- Palma town hall cannot stop demolition of beach restaurant, say environmentalists