Staff Reporter MORE than 3'450 bolts of lightning fell in the Balearic Islands over the past 24 hours (Thursday), the majority hitting Majorca, coupled with heavy rainfall and gale-force winds reaching 145 kilometres per hour in some areas.
Lightning, hail and rain, with more to come
Also in News
- Class at Palma school sent home for displaying the Spanish flag
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Amber Heard helps put Mallorca on the global map
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Just passed his test, and four times over the limit