Newsdesk THE Palma city budget for next year, at just under 794 million euros, is 39 per cent more than this year's and for the first time, it covers a section of 30 million euros to compensate for the cost of being the capital of the region.
Mayor announces city´s biggest budget ever
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- In the eye of the storm: flights cancelled, schools closed