THE Balearic left-wing coalition government is facing its biggest crisis yet because the Majorca Unionist Party's refusal to strip Bartomeu Vicens of his parliamentary seat following his implication in the Son Oms corruption scandal threatens to destabilise the coalition.
Balearic coalition in danger of breaking apart
Also in News
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements