STAFF REPORTER THE Majorcan Chamber of Commerce said yesterday that at the start of the third quarter of the year, business confidence in the Balearics is improving despite the fact that all economic trends have been on the downturn so far this year.
Recession fails to daunt business hopes
Also in News
- Massive security operation for Christmas in Mallorca
- Michael Douglas has a fortune of 350 million dollars, Mallorca home is one of his key assets
- Mallorca security services on red alert for Spain-Morocco World Cup clash
- Penguins land in Mallorca
- "The main economy in the Balearics has become the real-estate business"