NEWSDESK
PALMA

AMinorcan businessman who died last year has left his fortune to members of the country's royal family, a source in the royal palace said Friday.
In his will, Juan Ignacio Balada Llabres asked that his estate be divided into two parts, with 50 percent going to the eight grandchildren of King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia and the rest to Crown Prince Felipe and his wife Letizia to create a foundation, the source said. Llabres died on November 18 in Minorca, and his executor contacted the members of royal family earlier this month to notify them of his wishes.

The source said Prince Felipe and his wife had “never had any contact” previously with Llabres.
The royal family is waiting to receive more details from the executor before taking any decision.

Llabres is reported to have owned various properties and an investment company that could be worth tens of millions of euros.

Comments

The content of comment is the opinion of users and netizens and not of mallorcadailybulletin.com.

Comments contrary to laws, which are libellous, illegal or harmful to others are not permitted');

mallorcadailybulletin.com - reserves the right to remove any inappropriate comments.

Warning

Please remember that you are responsible for everything that you write and that data which are legally required can be made available to the relevant public authorities and courts; these data being name, email, IP of your computer as well as information accessible through the systems.

* Mandatory fields

Currently there are no comments.