STAFF REPORTER REPRESENTATIVES of a Majorcan Socialist coalition met with residents in Can Pastilla yesterday to hear the concerns of homeowners whose properties are due to be demolished as part of the Playa de Palma reform programme.
Support for Can Pastilla residents facing eviction over Playa de Palma reform project
Also in News
- Supermarket shop in Mallorca 70% more expensive than a year ago
- Balearics is for sale, over 91 hotels on the market
- Strikes at Spain's airports over the festive period
- You no longer have to remove liquids, electronic device from your hand luggage at Palma airport
- Palma town hall cannot stop demolition of beach restaurant, say environmentalists