The first happened at 7am on an industrial estate in Inca.
One woman suffered minor burns, another a panic attack and some 20 people had to be evacuated - seven of those needed to be treated for the affects of smoke.
The second incident was reported just two hours later in Palma when a third floor apartment in the neighbourhood Es Rafal caught fire.
It appears that the blaze was caused by a short circuit and again, the rest of the building was evacuated as a precaution while fire fighters had to rescue residents in the apartment above who were trapped in their properties by the flames and thick smoke.
Another woman suffered a panic attack and needed urgent medical treatment at the scene.
The content of comment is the opinion of users and netizens and not of mallorcadailybulletin.com.
Comments contrary to laws, which are libellous, illegal or harmful to others are not permitted');
mallorcadailybulletin.com - reserves the right to remove any inappropriate comments.
Please remember that you are responsible for everything that you write and that data which are legally required can be made available to the relevant public authorities and courts; these data being name, email, IP of your computer as well as information accessible through the systems.