Palma.The Association said yesterday that the increase of VAT on hairdressing charges from 8 percent to 12 percent will result in the closure of more than 700 hairdressers throughout the Balearics and the destruction of more than 40 percent of jobs in hairdressing businesses.
700 hairdressers look set to close due to VAT rise
Also in News
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements