Palma.Earlier this week, the Prime Minister, Mariano Rajoy, spoke of the liquidation funds, as opposed to liquidity funds the government is creating to help bail out regional governments and the Socialists claim that Rajoy meant what he said and that is was not a slip of the tongue. This week, the spokesperson for the Socialists in Congress, Soraya Rodriguez, has been in Palma helping the Balearic Socialist Party prepare for this new term in parliament.
Socialists fear Rajoy is trying to liquidate regional governments
Also in News
- Massive security operation for Christmas in Mallorca
- Michael Douglas has a fortune of 350 million dollars, Mallorca home is one of his key assets
- Penguins land in Mallorca
- Mallorca security services on red alert for Spain-Morocco World Cup clash
- "The main economy in the Balearics has become the real-estate business"