Inca.Around 30 people who are being affected by the construction of the North Inca bypass have asked the Council of Majorca not to go ahead with the second phase of the project.
Opposition grows to north Inca bypass
Also in News
- Michael Douglas has a fortune of 350 million dollars, Mallorca home is one of his key assets
- Mallorca security services on red alert for Spain-Morocco World Cup clash
- Massive security operation for Christmas in Mallorca
- Ex-Ukrainian professional cyclist arrested in Mallorca
- Briton drowns in Can Picafort